Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Stamps now on Etsy

We have added two adorable new images this week. You can purchase these stamps and others at our etsy store HERE or by clicking the image below.

Mommy and Me by Dee

Eli and Emily the Elephants by Robin

Here is an adorable card made by Allie of AlliesCreativeDesigns using colored pencils. Great card Allie!



Sylvia of Sylivastamps created this version of Eli and Emily! How super cute!! Thanks Sylvia!
We have had some great responses to our Design Team call. Remember tomorrow is the last day for submissions!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great new images , love the little elephants, thank you for my frog image, I've put him into a card !

    Here's my cardKate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW i have a huge thing for elephants this is so super cute, hope you have one left next week hugs Pops x xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new images. The elephants are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image for Mother's Day. Love the elephants too.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered 2 of your images...I hope it went through okay. I love the new images, what a perfect Mother's day image...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little elephants are just adorable , beautiful card.janex

    ReplyDelete