Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Challenge Winner and New Challenge!



This week Random.org chose #2 Sharette! Our Featured Artist this week is / Tamara Bennett. Let's take a look at her creation!


Congratulations to our winners!! You each get 2 FREE images of your choice. Go to our website, www.doodlepalace.com, choose your images and email us the names of the images. doodlepalacedesigns@yahoo.com!!

This week our Guest Designer is Roxx T.! She has prepared a SKETCH for us to play with this week!



Now, let's get to know Roxx a little better!

What is your favorite craft item/tool? My Circuit Expression


What is your favorite paper line? DCWV, I’ve never bought any online so I’m sure over time that may change.


What is your favorite color? Oh I guess if I had to choose it would be shades of Brown & Olive. My wardrobe is shades of brown, olive and black. I definitely need a wardrobe makeover.


How is your craft room decorated? Ha I’m a Twilight Fan I have framed Eclipse pictures and my favorite straw hats on my walls. Oh and my room & wall unit is painted in shades of brown.


Are you an animal person? LOL a huge Yes! We have 2 cats and 3 dogs Moses a fawn 14 yr old pug, Elvis a black 4yr old pug and Ryder a 4 yr old Basset Hound.



Do they have a place in your craft room? I don’t usually let them in, because it’s a small room and they love to camp out by my feet. If I’m coloring an image I do it in the living room so they can be beside me.


Favorite Disney movie? Wow that’s too hard to choose, I like so many of them I couldn't pick just one.


Favorite music? Country is what I listen to most, but I love all kinds of music. Classical, Top 40, Tejano. It just depends what mood I’m in. Right now my favorite cd is Twilight soundtrack.


Beach or snow vacation? Definitely the Beach! I love Saint Simon’s Island and their beautiful beaches off the Coast of Georgia .


Sweet or savory snacks? I’d say Sweet, through I try not to keep any in the house except for a few bars of chocolate, just in case a craving hits.

Now, let's get scrappin'!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee and Robin, I just love your challenge blog. It is so pretty and your header is so magical. Anyway, I really need to chat with you asap..can you please email me at heatonup@verizon.net Thank you guys :)
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete