Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Challenge Winner and New Tuesday Challenge!!!


Happy Tuesday All!!! We hope your week has been just super so far! Random.org chose #6 today!! Jenn Borjeson, Come On Down! You get 2 Free Images and YOU are our Guest Designer next week! How exciting!

Our featured artist this week is Karnival! Karni, you also win 2 Free Images of your choice! Yay! What exciting things on a Tuesday afternoon!


This week we have a really great challenge for your designed by Cat Darling! She would like everyone to create a Birthday Card with Ribbon, and we never seem to have enough Birtday Cards right? So, this challenge is just PURRFECT! =) Here is Cat's Darling (hehehe) example card as well as Cat!!!



Let's get to know Cat a little better before we start on our Birthday Card challenge!

What is your favorite craft medium? I received some Copics for Christmas and I just LOVE them! BC (Before Copics) I used watercolor pencils. I still use them but now I often combine them with Copics.

What is your favorite scrap item/tool? I use a Cuttlebug a lot. I really like that it cuts and embosses. I almost always use pop dots on my cards. I love the added dimension they bring

What is your favorite paper line/company? DCWV (Die Cut With a View)

What is your favorite color(s)? Blue is my favorite, but I use a lot of pink on my cards.

How do you have your scraproom decorated? I had a scraproom when one of my sons moved out, but another son moved back home, so "Good bye, scraproom!". I create at the diningroom table now. I do have a large storage cabinet for supplies nearby.

Are you an animal person? I LOVE cats! At one time we had four. They have since moved on to Cat Heaven. My hubby gave me the nickname "Cat".

What is your favorite Disney movie? "Sleeping Beauty" is my all time favorite! But I am partial to "Peter Pan"! Wendy is my cousin, you know! Giggles! I got a Netflix subscription from my son for Christmas, and I enjoy watching movies while making cards. But I don't get inspiration so much from movies. I enjoy going to Dollar stores. I get a lot of inspiration there, because I always find something that can be altered.

Sweet or Savory snacks? Sweet! Anything chocolate!

Scary or Romantic movies? Romantic

Beach or Snow vacations? Snow!

Favorite type of music? Beatles, Classical, Soundtracks from Musicals

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Yay me! Yay Karni! Yay Cat! hee hee :) Thanks so much - very exciting. I will send you an e-mail. :) Peace & Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is my first winning :)
    I'm so exited! Thank you very much and congratulations to you, Jenn !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMigosh, thank goodness for Annette! She explained to me that my first link, above, does not lead back to my entry .. or even my blog! Would you kindly delete my first link entry ... I've posted the correct entry.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jenn and Karnival! So love your lion cat, fab idea using ribbons for his mane, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete