Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Challenge Winner and New Challenge!!!


This week Random.org chose #2...Janice! YAY to you Janice!! You get 2 FREE images of your choice and you get to be a Guest Designer!!! Our Featured Artist this week is #5...Nancy Brown!! You also win 2 FREE images this week! Ladies, contact us at doodlepalacedesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks so much to everyone who participated!!

Here is Nancy's entry this week! Stunning!


Now for this week's Challenge arranged for us by our good FRIEND and Former Design Team Princess, Tracy!! Tracy has set our new Challenge as "3'd" so POP your image or pieces of your image to make it look "3'd"! There could be some pretty awesome ways to make things 3'd! Can't wait for this one! Thanks SO much Tracy!

Here is Tracy's example for us this week! Super Cute, huh?


Let's get to know Tracy a little better!!

Hi my name is Tracy Jackson. I live in New Zealand, in a small town in Taranaki called Hawera. I have been married for 11 years and have two beautiful daughters, and two Burmese cats. I work full time as well as hold monthly card / scrap booking classes along with three other talented ladies in our town. I have been on my creative journey now for about 4 years... have taken over one of the bedrooms and turned it into my craft room, which is where you will find me any spare time I have!

Now, run get busy making things POP!!! =)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! And great card Tracy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always meant to try this, perfect excuse right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first time entering your challenge. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful DT cards! Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration!
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sample ... and another fun challenge! Thanks so much ladies!!

    ReplyDelete