Friday, May 15, 2009

New Stamps on Etsy

As promised, only late, we have listed 2 new digital stamp images on Etsy! Please take a look and let us know what you think!





Our extremely talented Design Team members have been working away on these incredible cards using these images. Great Job Ladies!! We are SO lucky to have you creating these wonderful examples!



Dee of DeesDivineDesigns created this card using Giraffe Mail and the new DVWV Animal Crackers papers. So Cute!!




Allie of AlliesCreativeDesigns created this great card using Giraffe Mail. Great Card!! =)

Sylvia of SlyviaStamps created this card using Morning Glories. Love the butterfly charm and the the flower centers!! So very pretty!

Lorraine created this card using Giraffe Mail! LOVE IT!! Look at her blingy earrings!!






Dee of DeesDivineDesigns created these cards using Morning Glories. Very elegant! I really love the embossing! Super!

I've misplaced Robin! I really have no idea where she is. She and hubby left for a mini vacation Saturday and were to return on Wednesday evening but here it is Friday and NO ROBIN!! Before I send the authorities out I will make a phone call or two...=) LOL! Robin, where ever you are, have fun and think about those of us who are slaving away at work! You slacker!!!! Maybe we should do a "Where's Robin" game...

Yep, that's what we are going to do! Comment on this post and tell me what you think Robin is doing and/or has been doing since she left town Saturday! I will give away 3 Cookie Bear (before he is offically released!) image on Sunday, May 17! One to the person who makes me LAUGH until I cry! I have a teenage son and 8 rescue dogs so I often need a laugh! =) One to the person who is the most CREATIVE and one to the person who actually gets CLOSEST to what Robin is really up to! I just know I will have found her by Sunday! Could be fun!! And FREE!! =) Let those creative juices flow! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely stamps, I really like them both, but the giraffe is just so sweet. Gorgeous DT cards too

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed making that card :-)Thank you for posting it on your blog :-) The other giraffe card is gorgeous too and the flowers are beautiful too !!:-)

    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Robin is off on a secret adventure. Her hubby's secret identity is that of Bond, James Bond and Robin is really Miss Moneypenny. They had to take care of some rogue artists attempting to infiltrate ETSY and will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT Cards! You are lucky to have found these talented ladies!

    You made me laugh!! You know what you should do? You know how when we go to the gracery store and our kids are missing in action? Well, go the beach and have the lifeguard announce on the on the PA system, "Calling, Robin, calling Robin...." Most likely she's laying on one of those beach chairs sun bathing with her aloha bikini bathing suit... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm, I think Robin went to the zoo. She want´s to look for another inspiration for new stamps. Maybe at the moment she is sketching a "lovely" skunk or a cute penguin. There are so many animals, and she forgot the time... :-)

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so good! OH Where, OH Where is our Robin??

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such wonderful cards. Isn't that giraffe just the cutest thing?

    Robin, come back we need you!!!

    ReplyDelete