Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Challenge #12 Winner and Pinky's Challenge #13!!!



The Winner of The Fall Challenge is Loz(Aus)! YAY! Thanks to everyone who participated! Loz, give us a shout at doodlepalacedesigns@yahoo.com to claim your 2 free images! I will send you an email with some questions and your images. YOU get to decide on next week's challenge!

Now, for this week's challenge! Hosted by Pinky! She would like everyone to create a card for a young man/boy! Take a look at her example, follow her sketch or color combo and have FUN!!


Let's get to know Pinky a little better!!

What is your favorite craft medium?Promarkers and Copics
What is your favorite scrap item/tool?Pokey tool!! reach for it numerous times for each project and of course I love my cricut expressions.
What is your favorite paper line/company?I do love K & Co, but recently have got some news ones...Basic Grey and My Minds Eye
What is your favorite color(s)?Well PINK of course but love blue and wear a lot of it too.
How do you have your scraproom decorated? Colors, themes, homey, contempo, etc.Have enclosed a pic of my lived-in craft room (another word for messy lol)


Are you an animal person? Do they have a place in your scraproom?Wasn't an animal person till my son bought me a little pup last year. Squirt is now centre of the household. He doesn't be in my craftroom though cause he still likes to chew things and you have seen my mess lol.
What is your favorite Disney movie? Do you watch TV/Movies while working?
Do you get your inspiration from them?
Beauty and the Beast! Don't watch tv, but I listen to the radio while working. Get my inspiration from blog land and forums mostly.
Sweet or Savory snacks?Sweet definitely, a real chocoholic!
Scary or Romantic movies?Sorry don't do scary, love a bit of romance but not too soppy. Really enjoy a good funny movie or cartoon type movie.
Beach or Snow vacations?Not really a beach lover but do love the ocean.
Favorite type of music?A bit of everything really , depending on what mood I am in, but not too loud or to noisy lol. Nice soft relaxing stuff and I really like singing along to the music (nobody likes listening though)

Now! Let's get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment