Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The BIG Winner!!!


The winner of today's challenge, drawn by Random.org is #4, CatDarling! YAY!! She also the winner of our Featured Artist spot as chosen by our Design Team! You win 4 FREE images of your choice and you get to be a Guest Designer for our next Challenge! Congratulations CatDarling! Thanks to everyone who participated in this week's challenge! I can't wait to see what Cat will cook up for us, can you?

This is the project that CatDarling submitted to the Challenge this week which was to use many score lines. Fits beautifully! Love all the bright colors and the SO cute bugs! Make sure you go to Cat Darling's Blog to look at all the different pictures of this great candy holding mailbox! It will put a smile on your face for sure! And who wouldn't want to get this as a gift? I would take it empty, hint, hint... =)




We here in South Central Texas rarely get cold weather and almost never snow but it is snowing up a storm here right now! While entering the info for our new challenge my son decided to bean me in the back of the head with a snowball and missed getting my computer instead. My computer is drying out right now (and he had better hope and pray that is all it needs) so I am trying to finish this on his laptop! Problem is my pictures of the Random.org winner and the Sketch for this next challenge are on my computer. I will keep checking it until it boots up I promise!



For the next challenge we have a SKETCH. There is a large scalloped circle with a smaller smooth side circle inside for your image. There is a grouping of flowers at the bottom left and a ribbon running across the bottom. There is a swirl that comes up out of the flowers. Sorry guys! These images are also on my work computer so if mine is dead I will get these two pictures up at work tomorrow for sure.

We will give everyone who joins this challenge a FREE image. Yep, that's right, EVERYONE who joins this challenge gets a FREE image of their choice. The DT Princesses will still choose someone to be our Featured Artist too. That person will also get 2 additional images, and as usual, the Random.org winner will as well.


1 comment: