Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Open Call for Design Team Members

It is almost time to say goodbye to some incredibly talented ladies who we have grown to love so much over the past 4 months! This was Doodle Palace's very first Design Team and we were SO blessed with these ladies! You will want to bookmark their blogs/websites so you can keep track of all the wonderful new things they create! We will create a Retired Princesses spot here on the blog as well so we never miss a thing!


THANKS SO much Allie, Dee, Dena, Lorraine, Michelle and Sylvia! You are truly some of the most talented artists we have had the rare pleasure of working with.


The creators of Doodle Palace are currently seeking 8 to 10 FUN, TALENTED, and CREATIVE designers to provide unique and inspiring interpretations using our digi stamps each week. Previous design team experience is not necessary and this call is open to both U.S. and International CardMakers. The designers will join our team for a 4 month period. And best of all, you get FREE digital stamps to use indefinitely! You may also be a member of other Design Teams.

How to Apply:
Simply leave us a comment or email us and tell us a little bit about yourself ( a sentence or two) with a link to one of the following: 1) your blog post showing your submission including 3 pictures of your creations; 2) your gallery of handmade cards/projects; or 3) simply email us at least three color pictures of your creations no later than Midnight on Friday, August 21, 2009.

Requirements:
Must have a blog and post frequently (at least once a week)
Must put our blog link on your blog
Must create 3 cards/projects per month
email inquires to:
doodlepalacedesigns@yahoo.com

Submissions due by: Midnight on Friday, August 21, 2009
We will notify each new Designer by: Monday August 24th
Design Team announcement on Doodle Palace Blog: Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We are SO excited to see your work!! Thank you and Good Luck!!

7 comments:

  1. I would love to be considered for the DT!
    These images are wonderful and I could have so much Fun! I'll email more information, but my blog is: http://triesmakingcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, think I might like to be considered for the DT!LOL! You know all about me now so wont bore you anymore. Viv at
    http://doggonecrazy-viv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be a part of your DT. I have just recently started to get into digital images and I found your blog on SCS and thought I'd stop by and I just love your images. I have posted a card on my blog for the submission here is the address: http://allaboutthelowers.blogspot.com/2009/08/another-digi-image.html
    My name is April Lower and I have been stamping for about 10 years now. I currently live in Germany, my husband is Air Force! I have two little ones a son who is almost 5 and a daughter that is almost 2.
    I would love to be part of this team!
    april_lower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dee,

    I would love to be considered as part of the team. Your image was the first Digi image that I ever did. I won't bore you with the details of my life since you already know them... but if you want to know more I will be happy to tell you. Of course if I was a guest designer I would try to do my best and concentrate on that card.

    http://our2angelsinheaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I would love to be considered for your DT. I have just checked out your Etsy store and love all your stamps.
    Here is a link to a recent post with three creations. Here is another to a creation I made as Guest DT for Softpencil digital stamps.

    My blog. Currently I am a DT for Magnolia Down Under and a Guest DT for Softpencil Digital stamps for the month of August.

    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been a pleasure being on your DT I loved every minute and will continue using all the fab images you gave me and advertise your site :-)

    Good Luck to the new DT :-) I am sure you will all enjoy your time here Dee and Robin are lovely bosses :-)

    Luv you lots
    Lorraine x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe that I am just a few days late in hearing about this....... oh well, perhaps next time! that will give me a chance to just play with these wonderful digis! :) good luck to everyone who applied! I wish you the VERY best!!! fingers crossed for ya!

    ReplyDelete