Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Winner of Lisa's Cute & Unusual: Thinking Outside the Box Challenge


is #1, Maria Matter! YAY! Thanks SO much to everyone who played along this week! This was a really FUN challenge and there were SO many possibilities! Thanks for Thinking 'Outside the Box'! Thanks Lisa for being our Guest Designer this week! =)

Viv of Doggone Crazy is this week's Guest Designer! She has created a super cute card as an example. Viv's Challenge is "cards in BLUE & GREEN, and a bit of BLING thrown in please!" Sounds GREAT! In Viv's example card she used Doodle Palace's Raggedy Bear but you may use any image you choose!

Now, before you start on your cards for the challege, let's get to know Viv!

Here favorite color(s) are Green, Browns and Blues, her favorite craft medium is: "Definitely paper, and inks, and flowers, well, just about everything I guess!" Her favorite scrap item/tool is Copic Markers!!!! And Distress Inks. Viv LOVES Basic Grey and K & Co papers as well as Cosmo Cricket, which she used in her challenge example.

Viv hasn't really decorated her scraproom yet, leaving it the bright lime green her stepdaughter chose but her hubby built a very cool wooden shelving unit for the wall for lots of storage and she has some DOGGIE canvases on the walls. =)

We asked Viv if she was an animal person and if yes did the animals have a place in her scraproom: "DEFINITELY!! Most of my scrapping is of my dogs! My animals are my babies and they are always with me. The little bed is next to the main desk and my boys (poodles Vinnie and Riley)lie on it to keep me company, tho Vinnie would prefer to be in my lap, and Abbie (Golden Retriever) lies beside me on the floor and then Patrick the cat...well he is banned as he likes to sit on whatever you're looking at and likes to get his teeth and claws into paper, tissue paper, flowers, etc. and he chews and shreds!!! EEEKK!!

Viv's favorite Disney movie is Pirates of the Carribean...mmmm....Johnny Depp!! MAN Viv, I know just what you're talking about, I've worn out 3 copies of Pirates 1 myself! =) Unlike me, Viv doesn't have a TV in her workroom...

She likes sweet and savory snacks, Romantic movies with an odd scary one thrown in. She loves the Beach ("I hate being cold"!) and she listens to some really awesome music, REM, Morcheeba, and lots of alternative bands. Now we 'know' Viv so let's join her challenge! Mr. Linky is below, link up and the winner will be chosen next Tuesday and win 2 Free Doodle Palace images! YAY! Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. yay, I won, thank you!!! I emailed you!
    Blessings, Maria

    Great new challenge Viv

    ReplyDelete