Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Images! Fishing Bear and SSSSid the SSSnake! =)



Today is new image release day! Tuesday has to be one of the best days of the week! Robin created the cutest little Fishing Bear for you guys this week and I added a snake to the other Jungle/Zoo animals. Lorraine named him Sid and I think that is just about the best name for a ssssnake! =) Thanks Lorraine! Take a minute to scroll through the wonderful examples by our Outstanding Design Team!! I know you will be impressed, I always am, they are truely a talented bunch of ladies!!! ENJOY!

Sylvia of Sylvia's Stamping Place has certainly found her missing mojo! The creations this week are fabby! Sylvia uses Digital Scrapbooking kits for a lot of her papers! WOW! I wish I had a printer that would allow me to print such gorgeous papers! The Fridge Magnet is Super cute! I've never been to Ikea but this makes me want to find one! Wonderful idea! =)



Michelle of Designing With Michelle created these two example cards for you today using her incredible coloring technique. If you haven't seen the tutorial, take a moment. It is well worth it! I love the hat and fish buttons on the Fishing Bear! Your embellishments are always right on the money! The embossed panel on the Snake card really looks like reptile skin! GREAT!



Lorraine of Lorraine’s Loft made her son a Birthday Card for his 21st Birtday using Sid. Love the Basic Grey papers here, they match so well! Super Cute Lorraine!



Dee of Dee’s Divine Designs created this great THANKSSSSSS card using SSSSid the SSSnake! TOO CUTE!! LOVE him, Dee!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards :-) It is so nice to see what everyone makes with the images ,,, all of them are fabulous ! :-)
    Am thrilled you called him Sid :-)

    Luv
    lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never thought a snake could be so cute. what fabulous cards!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete