Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This Week's Challenge Winner is.....



Since Sylvia and Dee are not eligible to win that bumped Verda to #4. This week's winner is....Viv! YAY!! The cards you ladies created using our sketch were just BEAUTIFUL!! So creative! Thanks so much for joining in our Challenge this week!

Now, for next week our CHALLENGE will be ANIMALS and FIBERS! So, ANY image you choose of an animal and throw some fibers in there too! Easy enough! Next week we should have our guest designers lined up to start creating the CHALLENGE perimeters and I know they will be far more creative than me...






Viv...email me Lady and choose your 2 FREE images! =) Also, start thinking about what you want your challenge to be. I will send you a Get To Know Viv questionnaire too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    Can't believe I'm the first to post a comment for this challenge.
    Anyway the link to my entry is here
    Hope it has worked

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is the first time i have entered one of your challenges- I have linked with Mr Linky but just in case he doesn't behave himself you'll find my entry here

    ReplyDelete