Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This Weeks Challenge!


For this week and yes, this should have been up yesterday but I was given an error everytime I tried to post things yesterday. Don't know what was up! So, a day late but here is the sketch! Use ANY image you choose, it does not have to be one of ours. I think Summery Colors for this one. Have your examples entered in Mr. Linky no later than Monday, July 27 at midnight! The winner will be chosen using Random.org on Tuesday, July 28 and the winner will receive TWO FREE Doodle Palace images of their choice! They will also be a Guest Designer by choosing the Challenge Perimeters! Have fun and we can't wait to see what you all create!!

5 comments:

  1. what a fun sketch!
    I have totally explained on my blog why my colors might not appear to be construed as summery at first glance! lol
    I linked, but here's one for those of you who like to travel from this angle!
    ... Joyful Stamper: Emery the Pit Bull!

    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sketch, sorry I had a woopsie with Mr Linky. Can you remove my first link or not? It was the link to my last card, I'm trigger happy with the keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys would love to enter but dont have a blog, any chance of an email address for those who arent quite internet savvy yet? will be playing at home anyway, your kitty image is going in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen! You don't have to have a Blog to play! You can plop your picture into Photobucket or Flickr, etc and use that URL or you can email us the picture and we will put it up for you! Would LOVE to have you play along! =)
    doodlepalacedesigns@yahoo.com
    Dee and Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... this sketch is GORGEOUS! I really **loved** using it :)
    And I love all participants cards *woot* .. you girls all rock!
    Looking forward to seeing what comes next! *smile*
    {love} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete