Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Challenge Winner and New Challenge!!!

Howdy crafters!! Today's all around winner is Kerstin!!! Contact us for your Free images at doodlepalacedesigns@yahoo.com!!! Congratulations!!!!

This week Samantha aka Sammibug is our Guest Designer! How exciting! Samantha would like everyone to use the colors RED, GREEN and WHITE for a SUMMERY Card!!! Here is her example! YUMMM!



Now, let's get to know Sammibug a little better!!!

What is your favorite craft medium? Do I have to pick just one? I absolutely love paper! Hubby says I am a paper fanatic! I love clay too, though. Hubby and I make custom action figures together an use a lot of clay for molding different body parts and facial features.

What is your favorite scrap item/tool? My favorite scrap item/tool are punches. I had to admit it, but I am a punch fanatic!


What is your favorite paper line/company? K & C Company, and DCWV

What is your favorite color(s)? Purple is my favorite, but I love pink and black combo, too.


How do you have your scraproom decorated? I have an attic room with the steeple roof, so I really can't do much in the way of decorating. At this point, I'm just happy to have my own space!


Are you an animal person? I love animals. Especially dogs.

What is your favorite Disney movie? There have been so many new ones out that are wonderful. But my first "favorite" disney movie was Beauty and The Beast.


Do you watch TV/Movies while working? I watch TV while on the computer, but when working in my scraproom, I usually listen to music.


Do you get your inspiration from them? Ive been known to do that on occasion! I made two cards recently that were TV show inspired.

Sweet or Savory snacks? Savory. I don't eat many sweets.


Scary or Romantic movies? Comedies are my favorite, but if I had to choose between scary or romantic, I'd choose romantic.


Beach or Snow vacations? Definitely beach!


Favorite type of music? Mostly 70's and 80's rock, some country.




Just a little heads up, OPEN DESIGN TEAM call starting June 28, 2010! Email a gallery link or some of your work and comment on this thread!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment