Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday Challenge Winner and New Challenge!!!


Happy Tuesday everyone! What a super challenge this was, RETRO! How groovy! Thanks to all who participated this week! Random.org chose #2 Irit! YAY!! You are this week's Challenge Winner and future Guest Designer!!! You also win 2 FREE images! Don't forget to grab your badge!!

Our Featured Artist this week is Einat! Take a look at her darling little girl!! You also win 2 FREE images! Don't forget to grab your badge!!


Now, this week Stacie DeBurger is our Guest Designer and her recipe/theme today is BERRY SWEET!!! "I want to see strawberries! I have a big strawberry patch at home and I have been picking lots of these sweet berries lately....YUM!" Take a look at her adorable example card!!



Now let's get to know Stacie a little better!!!
What is your favorite craft item/tool? My Cuttlebug ... totally addicting!

What is your favorite paper line? I don't have a favorite

What is your favorite color? Blue

How is your craftroom decorated? Right now it is a shared space with my husbands hunting stuff so the decorations are a bunch of various hides and deer heads looking at me! CREEPY! We are building a house right now though and once we move I will have my very own room! YAY!

Are you an animal person? Yes, I have a chocolate lab and a chinchilla. I used to have pygmy goats and bunnies too!

Do they have a place in your craftroom? Uh, not exactly. Only the hunted "decorations".

Favorite Disney movie? I still enjoy watching Disney movies as an adult but I would have to say a good classic is Mary Poppins

Favorite music? Anything except techno or rap music

Beach or snow vacation? Beach

Sweet or savory snacks? All kinds...I love snacks!!

Ok, let's all get busy on our BERRY SWEET strawberry projects!!! Have a GREAT day!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for my draw as a winner!1 I tried to mail you but the mail came back as I wanted to get the GDT challenge
    So please contact me from this one:
    info@albomy.co.il
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-
    I missed seeing all the wonderful creations your DT comes up with. I enetered my Strawberry Bday card into the challenge. Can't wait to see wat your girls come up with next.
    Thanks!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete